Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Love Fall

I can't figure out where all my time goes. I don't do hardly anything leisurely and there is nothing new and big taking my time...I guess just all the little things are adding up. Anyway all of a sudden I feel like I'm falling further and further behind on my to-do list and the squeakiest wheels get any extra time. Because nobody is being a "squeaky wheel" about blogging except myself, I don't blog as much as I'd like. This long explanation is to say...sorry I don't write anything interesting but I figure just posting pictures most of the time is better than nothing at all. Maybe someday there will be fun stories, good ideas, and deep thoughts- but for now here are some pictures of us enjoying fall.


O.K. these first few weren't technically fall yet- they were those beautiful days the beginning of September- but there are leaves in the background...


The rest are from our trip to the pumpkin patch. This is a little maze they had for kids to go through.











One of my favorite pictures ever of him!



Shooting pumpkins out of a cannon. I love the excited face.

1 comment:

  1. The pumpkin cannon looks amazing! A is making a great face.

    ReplyDelete