Thursday, November 9, 2017

September and October


Happy 11th Birthday Andrew! I didn't get any great pictures of his party, or even one of all the boys, but we took them to rock-n-jump and then back to our house to eat pizza and cake and hang out
 
I don't remember taking this, I just remember being surprised to see it on my phone one day.  Ethan and Eliza often use my phone to take pictures so Ethan might have taken it.  Most of theirs I delete but this one was cute.
Making applesauce in preschool

I love the way Ethan is looking at Andrew in this picture.  He worked hard on a birthday card and was excited to give it to him.

They are sweet...but they also can drive each other crazy!

I'm so grateful for Andrew!

Ethan's teacher won a great teacher award and the St Louis cardinals mascot came to visit their class.

Almost just as exciting...I got to visit their class as a mystery guest reader :).

We wanted to raise some money for the hurricane victims in Texas and so we held a mini-camp.  They are making bead animals here.

And playing water balloon games on the trampoline here.
 
Making pumpkin pancakes in preschool

Visiting the new grizzly bear exhibit at the zoo.

The boys had a father son campout so the girls set up camp in my bedroom.  We had a fun girls night and the boys had fun camping.  Ethan had fun catching frogs.
 
Eliza and I went on a storybook walk and we loved it. 



One of my favorite times of the year, general conference.









Ethan is getting into board games lately and he does a good job.  He beat Andrew and Daniel at this game.

The pumpkin floats!

Exploring pumpkins

Andrew graduated from cub scouts

Eliza was invited to a "bring your friend to class" day at her friend Rachel's dance class.  She loved it!

We spent a weekend in a cabin in Nauvoo with some friends and had a great time.


Learning how to make bread

Making rope

Hannah and I are enjoying reading the "Land of Stories" series together and she enjoyed reading without me here.

Ethan enjoyed jumping from the top bunk onto the other bed.


I love going to Nauvoo.

Exploring Fall leaves in preschool



Going on a Fall scavenger hunt

Pumpkin patch


 
Andrew and Daniel went paintballing for a friend of Andrew's birthday.
 
I skipped our trip because that is a separate post...this is now after we got back.  We went on a beautiful evening/night hike with our friends the Fassmans.






The kids were all awesome hikers.

Ethan and Benji held hands and led the way.
 
Trunk or treat at the kids school.  Andrew was at a birthday party but this owl, ninja, and Hermione had a great time.
 
 
 
 
 
We have Ethan's scary face, Eliza's bat, Andrew's deathly hallows symbol, and Hannah's with Harry Potter's initials.

This was the only picture from Halloween :/.  Andrew as a soldier went on his own trick or treating with his friend Luca.  Ethan and his friend Layla were both ninjas and Hannah (Hermione) joined them and Daniel to trick or treat.  I got to go with Eliza as Cinderella and her friend Ian and our neighbor Delaney.  They were really cute.  Niki and Rick joined us also and it was a great night. 

A beautiful and warm day, gorgeous Fall colors, a fun walk/hike, and my wonderful family all make me very happy.



Ethan and Hannah especially loved leaving the trail and climbing around.




 





She wanted him to teach her to skip rocks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment