Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Mid-June

Daniel and Andrew went to scout camp for a week and the both loved it!
Just relaxing


Ethan has become a great reader


The cute text messages that Eliza and Ethan sent to Daniel while he was gone. Eliza was careful about picking out pictures that had to do with scout camp and Ethan's message was just super sweet.

I was grateful for the pictures they sent.

We sent this one back to them while Hannah was at swim team practice and Andrew was at football.

Daniel painted our front door!



Night time sprinkler fun.  This was probably at almost 9:00 pm. It's hard to get them to bed early when it feels so good outside at night.

More scout camp fun.

Andrew learned to love chess. 

The Fassmans gave us some scrap wood that the kids had fun with.


After spending a long time hammering in nails they started painting it.



Playing in the hammock while Daniel was drying it out after camp.

I love this picture because its Andrew playing with a bunch of his friends and neighbors but he always includes Ethan when Ethan wants to join him and his friends.  They were letting Ethan be the pitcher for this kickball game which made him so happy.

Andrew taught all his siblings to play chess and now they all love it.

My only picture from Father's Day. I'm so grateful for the wonderful husband and father he is! I took this picture because he loves watching Mormon tabernacle choirs "Music and the Spoken Word".

Eliza said "I'm Done!" We went to check out the Cahokia Mounds on a very hot day and she did not want to walk.

I love my readers

Daniel's cousin Bree came to town! We had lunch at this yummy BBQ place with her and Martie's family after going to the mounds.

Andrew diving in at his and Hannah's swim meet

Killing time while we waited for one of them to race again

I'm so proud of both of them for working so hard!

Fun in the little backyard pool

Eliza teaching Ian to play chess :)

Homemade slip-n-slide


We had cousins from Kansas City (2nd cousins...Daniel's cousin's daughters) come stay with us for a couple of days which was so fun!



Happy 9th Birthday Hannah! (This is actually the night before. Hannah and Kate wanted to make a cake so we ended up having it be her birthday cake since she wanted something else for her dessert on the real day.)

Daniel's homemade donuts for breakfast

A fun time at the roller skating rink

Big Eliza (Ellie) and Andrew helping little Eliza (Ellie but goes by Bob when big Ellie is around).

Hannah and Kate

Eliza (Bob) on her own

Running in the rain



I love my Hannah!

The kids all love this little bike thing and were playing a car game with it.  I think Ethan was a car thief in this part of the game.

Cousin Miranda came to join the party.

Hannah had fun using the baking supplies she got for her birthday.

A summer watermelon. Yum.

Hannah and Eliza got this balance beam for their birthdays and they love it.

Another rain storm
 
I love this guy!

We're going to miss them! I wanted a picture of both of our families together but this is the only one I took. It's cute though :)
 
Andrew, Ellie, and Miranda in Kansas City. Andrew making a goofy face.

I think this is the first time I've seen him actually want to be around a dog.

The girls should have been sleeping but they were doing hair instead :).

Ethan came up to take her hand and help her down...he can be such a sweet brother. We found this fun castle park but it wasn't shaded so we didn't stay too long.

I asked Hannah to clean up her baking mess and she got right to work then cleaned the rest of the kitchen, then made dinner! I was so grateful for her help!

The calm before the storm



The storm hasn't hit yet but the air is tinted green and its kind-of cool but eerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment