Wednesday, February 26, 2020

November

Ethan is liking his piano lessons

so sweet together- sometimes

I love fall!


The girls made dinner

Eliza and her friend Claire on a pretty walk

I love the temple so much!...and these crazy kiddos who were a little grumpy this day


Our bunny hopper died- he was a great pet for 6.5 years


A pretty sunset


My boys!

My wonderful hubby!


A family hike on a gorgeous day makes me really really happy



I love this family of mine

It's not often they all play nicely together, so I make sure to capture the moments.

Watching the snowfall in warm pjs during homeschool


They both lost a tooth on the same day

Obviously this picture is out of order...when we realized he wasn't probably going to live much longer we took some pics

Meet the new pet- aqua

A homeschool hike













A fun rock climbing day



We love playing games together- even if it sometimes ends in tears


putting together a secret santa gift box

She enjoys piecing together outfits that look cute together.

Learning about the first thanksgiving

I love this kid

Sharing a room is a love/hate thing for them- I love it though!

Thanksgiving feast


He won the turkey trot again this year and brought home this jumbo turkey.

friendsgiving

Aunt Marties turkey trot

She was my running partner- when I could keep up (Andrew and Daniel were playing in the turkey bowl, but the rest of us were in the race).

And the winner this year was...Ethan!! 

A favorite Christmas book

The kids love going to this awesome skate park.

No comments:

Post a Comment