Sunday, July 31, 2011

We Have a Problem

Sometimes my kids get away with things they shouldn't because they are so cute doing it. Let me show you some examples.

Look at this cute girl.




Should she keep one eye open during prayers? No. But... it's pretty cute. (and no...the stove was not on and yes...I know I shouldn't take pictures during prayers either, I was just having her pretend)


Now look at this cute baby.




Should he be allowed to suck his thumb? No. We're trying very hard not to let him start this habit but its hard to fight when it's so cute.



One more example. Take a look.


Should he get treats from the popscicle man when we have free popscicles in the freezer, just because he is so excited that he just learned that such a man as the popscicle man exists? No. But what can you do?

Do you see my point?

No comments:

Post a Comment