Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Little E!





I can't believe my baby is already one!  He has always been such a happy boy and we love him so much!  He shares a birthday with my brother Brian and I wish I'd gotten a picture of the two of them together.  Anyway, they shared birthday parties.  Little E loved his cake at Grandpa's house and his toy cow from my mom and sister.  Mr A gave him a stuffed dragon, Miss H gave him a book, and Daniel and I gave him photo blocks.

What he is up to at 12 months:  He loves to sing and dance- and it is very, very cute.  He loves to find things that we use and mimic us.  For example, if he gets his hands on a phone he loves to hold it up to his ear and talk.  He loves stealing Miss H's brush and brushing his hair, he loves to color when he can get a hold of a pen and paper, and he likes to brush his teeth.  He waves and says bye-bye "ba-ba", he gives five, and he mimics sounds well "pop", "moo".  He loves books.  He says dada, mama, ta-da (when playing peek-a-boo), and bubba.  He loves his brother and sister!  He is crawling more and more but often still scoots.  He loves to walk when pushing something (usually Miss H's pink baby doll stroller).  We are so blessed that he is in our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment