Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter

Sisters in their easter dresses

It took awhile to get a picture that turned out decent

Here is the best we got :)

I think I actually like this one better
 
Eliza on her bike
 
We spent the week before Easter studying the last week of the Savior's life.  Here we are going on an easter walk looking for symbols of Christ.

 
I tried the fake eggs...they didn't work that well.

Watching general conference.

 
I love that Hannah dressed up all her dolls for Easter.  Eliza loves playing dolls with Hannah.

Happy Easter!

 

I didn't get any good ones of them doing their egg hunt.
 
I love the light in this room at Aunt Marties house.

Playing in the backyard at Aunt Marties.

Hannah got some sidewalk chalk paint and the girls had so much fun painting everything.

We have enjoyed the spring Midwest thunder storms.  Although the first big one Daniel was out of town so all 4 kids slept in my room with me!  Ethan and Eliza were watching the storm in this picture.

 
We are still doing well.  Andrew is doing flag football which he enjoys.  He spends a lot of time outside playing with friends, playing basketball, and jumping on the trampoline.  Hannah also spends a lot of time outside.  She loves riding her bike, doing art, and playing with her bunny.  Ethan loves riding his bike and playing with his toy animals or cars.  Eliza loves playing with dolls or with her siblings.  Daniel is doing well at work and I am enjoying Spring.  It is fun for me to watch it come in so distinctly.  We miss everyone and think of you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment