Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Ethan!

I already wrote about celebrating Ethan's birthday, but here is a little bit more about his actual birthday and the fun boy that he is.
 
I love that Ethan has a good relationship with each of his siblings.  On this day, Ethan and Eliza were having so much fun playing outside together.
 
His new favorite food is cooked cheese :).  He loves to cook and makes a lot of things himself.

 
 
 
These two girls live across the street and they are some of Ethan's best friends.  The older one especially adores him and gives him lots of attention.  They had come over to say happy birthday to him so I asked them if I could take their picture.  All of my kids have fun playing with these girls. Holly is 10 and Susan is 13.

On his actual birthday Ethan requested to go to the zoo.  It was just me and Ethan and Eliza and we had a great time.
 
Ethan loves riding bikes and just learned to ride his two wheeler.  It only took about 2 minutes before he could take off by himself, thanks to all the practice on his balance bike.
 
Ethan spends a large amount of time every day playing with these animals.
 
We had a little piñata during playgroup to celebrate his birthday.

We had been talking about spring and noticing the buds and blossoms.  One day my lap was covered with bills but Ethan came in and said he wanted to show me something.  I could tell he was excited because he had that sparkle in his eye.  Instead of telling him I'd be done soon I put down my stuff and went right away and I'm so glad I did!  He was so excited to show me that the bush in our backyard had some buds growing on it. I love that kid!

Brothers :)

Ethan loves this shirt that he got for his birthday.  He is a big seahawks fan and is always singing that song.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment