Sunday, June 28, 2015

June

Ethan loved his sno-cone!

The girls are hard at work making sidewalk chalk squirt paint.

Daniel and I are each taking each of the kids on a date this summer.  Hannah and I went to a fairy house class at a beautiful nature reserve.

 
She loved crossing this little lake even though some parts were a little scary.

Andrew had an awesome week at a scout day camp.  This is the only picture I got before my camera died on the day I volunteered.

Cute brothers.

Ethan and I went to the magic house for our date.  I took Andrew to kokomo joes and he had fun driving go carts and playing laser tag.  I think I forgot my camera but took pictures on my phone maybe so I'll have to look for those.  Anyway, Ethan made a trap with these and was telling me all about it.  It was very cute.  He is a good story teller.

 
The kids have some summer goals that they work on during quiet time. 

They have had a lot of fun with these water guns.  I think this was in the morning after a rain storm.

I love watching my kids play with toys.

 
Eliza at Hannah's birthday party.

Eliza sitting in a bucket of water after getting drenched.

One of the best purchases I've made is this pool, the kids have had a lot of fun in it.

Running to the pool.

Water balloons...they have tried to stay cool with a lot of water play.

 
Eliza is holding a firefly in her hands.  She really wanted to catch one after watching Hannah and Ethan catch a bunch.  For some reason this one isn't flying away...or really moving much...

Ethan was in love with the new polar bear at the zoo.  His name is Kali (pronounced cully).  He wanted to hear all about the story of how he was orphaned in the wild and talked about it all day.

We found a cool wading pool/waterfall/fountain to play in.  There were other people swimming in it but when we were about to leave we saw the sign that said we weren't supposed to go in the water...oops.

Hannah's bucket of fireflies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill it's Melissa from long ago! I love your blog it's so fun to see pictures of your family!! I think it's crazy we both named our girls Hannah and Eliza! Great minds think alike!! We have got to start staying in touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete