Thursday, April 20, 2017

Easter...and more

We went back to the citygarden park in St Louis and found a bunch of fun treasures we didn't find last time.








Kind-of weird

We brought Miranda and met the Anconetanis there and everyone seemed to have a great time.







We love our neighbors.  They have a kid each of our kids ages plus one more in the middle. We did an Easter egg hunt.  Andrew is not loving the fact that we stopped to take pics.








Enjoying the treats after the hunt

I love Easter! We spent Holy Week studying the final week of Christ's life and I'm so grateful for Him and His atonement.  I also enjoy all of the other Easter traditions like dying eggs.





Eating a Jerusalem dinner

Enjoying an Easter Eve bonfire with friends

He's holding a baby turtle...it was so cute!



The fire was so hot!

This was so sweet!







Its the best I got
 
 


Bird watching in preschool...I will update my preschool blog with more pictures if you want to check it out http://preschoolatjillshouse.blogspot.com/

Here's our log walk


Our backyard neighbors just had twin girls and they are so cute! My kids have been so excited to meet them so we've loved that they've come to visit a couple of times.

Eliza feels so special that she got to hold them...thanks Sarah! We're excited to get to see them often hopefully.

My family and the temple...the reason Easter is so important.  I get to be with them forever!


Crazy kids!


It has been fun watching them play Soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment