Monday, May 1, 2017

Fun in Las Vegas

At the airport on our way to Las Vegas- yay!

Watching the fountain show at the Bellagio
fyi...these pictures are all out of order

Daniel and I got to go on a date to watch a cirque du soleil show- so fun! Thanks for babysitting Kelsy and Brett.

Hiking at red rocks- Ethan loved this snake shaped stick

Such a cutie! I loved getting to know him as a cute toddler.

Blurry but still sweet


Daniel took these two out for an afternoon/evening. They went on the rides at Circus Circus first.

Andrew is studying Greek mythology at school and loves the Percy Jackson series so he was excited to go to Caesars Palace to see the statues.

Hiking lone mountain- windy but fun





The valley of fire was amazing and beautiful and so fun!





Riah is so sweet. The kids all had fun playing with her.

Back to airport pictures on our way there





Eliza can make the funniest facial expressions for pictures I found out.  So cute in their matching church dresses.




We loved swimming at their neighborhood pool even though the water hadn't warmed up yet.

fun cousin time

 
 
Daniel and I watched the volcano at the Mirage "explode" after our show.

Hoover dam
 
We're so grateful for them (and Brett who I didn't get pictures of...) for letting us visit!

Love the French braids










M&M world


Nice brother.  At one point we lost Hannah while climbing and Andrew took off running with Daniel to find her.  I was with Ethan and told him to say a prayer.  I was saying one in my head as I searched and thought he would do the same but I turned around to see why he wasn't with me and saw him kneeling on a rock with his arms folded praying...so sweet.  We're grateful we found her and our prayers were answered.



"dancing in the desert"

At the airport going home.  We had to wake the kids up around 11 pm to catch a red eye flight home.  They did great though.
 
I love the family pictures Kelsy took. She was sad she had the wrong lens so if you blow them up they're blurry but I think they're great. I can't decide which family one I like best...
I love the red in this one



I wish I'd done Hannah's hair...not sure how I forgot about it












I think this picture Kelsy took is gorgeous!

There was a lot of cool stuff to see, and going downtown gave us lots of opportunities to talk about right and wrong :/

Picnic in the parking garage before going to the Hoover Dam.








We had such a fun trip! There were times my kids drove me crazy because they were fighting with each other, or they weren't being respectful to me, but for the most part they did well. We can't wait to see them again, and the rest of the family, this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment