Thursday, April 12, 2018

February

Valentine's Day card making fun
 
The kids made heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches in preschool for Valentine's Day
 
Daddy Daughter Dance at school
 
Eating dinner with my husband whom I love and our 4 wonderful and crazy kiddos

Another bike ride.  I try to take advantage of any nice day because although from the pictures it may seem we're outside a lot, the nice days have been few and far between.

We thought this day was going to be warmer than it was.  We went to elephant rock to climb and hike and it was freezing.  We geared up in clothes we borrowed from the Fassmans who came better prepared.




Not too cool to wear a pink apron when grease is splashing. He loves making sausage, eggs, and biscuit sandwiches.

Ethan and I had gone to the library and it was cute to find all the kids checking out the books he'd picked out.

We had a read in one day so the kids got a fort all ready.  One time we had oreos when we had a reading party so according to them its a tradition now.  If it motivates them to spend an afternoon reading I guess Ill go with it.


They were dancing to the song "Perfect" and it was so cute.

Checking out the rock collection in preschool



Eliza had fun doing art at Rachel's house


Our first big family bike ride with all kids riding two wheelers.  Andrew was not thrilled we were making him wear a helmet.

It was awesome until we lost Andrew and his friend.  No-one even knew they were lost for a long time (including them).  Daniel was ahead with Hannah, I was behind with the younger two and they were in between.  Until I guess they headed off in another direction at some point thinking they were still going the way Daniel went.  It wouldn't have been too big of a deal except we were in a HUGE area. Finally Daniel waited for me and when I caught up we realized they were gone- we'd both thought they were with the other one.  Daniel took off to look for them but they finally realized they were lost when they hit a dead end and we weren't there.  They borrowed an elderly couples phone and called Daniel. Anyway, it was fun :).




They have fun painting rocks and putting them around the neighborhood.



Flying homemade kites in the cul-de-sac during preschool

Ethan's school concert

Andrew loves babies

Not a great picture but I love when Eliza works out with me.  My friend teaches classes in our church gym twice a week and the kids just hang out together and play while we exercise.  Sometimes Eliza will stay by me and do the workout and I love it.

Fun run.  Can you find Hannah?

Ethan and his friend Layla showing that they ran all 35 laps.  Andrew ran 83 laps! They cut it off at 35 for the amount the sponsors pay per lap but the kids can keep getting marked off to keep track of their own total.  Thank you to everyone who sponsored them! I feel like I'm not on top of it anymore and we haven't been good at calling everyone to say thank you, but my kids were so appreciative!! Ethan was especially excited about being sponsored so Thank you!

Andrew likes making backyard obstacle courses and sports challenges.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment