Thursday, April 12, 2018

January...Catching Up

Following the bunny prints in the snow during preschool

We had a couple of freezing weeks so as soon as we had a few nice days that were above freezing we took advantage of it and got outside.  It was cool to see and explore all the ice.

Eliza and I joined the fassmans on a bike ride

walking on ice


Another fun day outside exploring the ice

brrr...cold hands


Andrew was bringing the big rock to try to break the ice






We did a little hiking also



 


This big hawk was sitting on the post on the deck and I tried to get a picture but I caught him flying instead.

Eliza got a little Book of Mormon and for a while when I was reading my scriptures in the morning she would get hers out and read it by telling what each picture was about :).


Watching the cheetah at the zoo


Andrew joining Ethan and his friend in their game of basketball

"So Eliza, if you wear this helmet on your head and put a cup on it and sit behind the blue mat and let me shoot the cup off the helmet with my air soft gun, I will let you help me shoot my air soft gun." (These my not be his exact words but I guessed what was going on as I watched from the kitchen window.)  I debated telling him it was crazy and this is not a good idea but I tried to figure out how she could get hurt and although I'm sure there was a way, I couldn't think of one probable enough to interrupt them from staying entertained while I got cleaning done.  So I took pictures instead.

After the cup was shot off her head.

 
                       

They worked together to build a giant track


Riding bikes around the pond


No comments:

Post a Comment