Friday, May 3, 2019

Winter

In January I got to go to Seattle to meet this little cutie!

In Missouri they got a big snow so Daniel sent me these pics.






I missed them while I was gone but meanwhile, it was a gorgeous weekend in Seattle!

They're such great parents, I'm so excited for them...and she is so sweet!
I didn't get a good picture of us while we were together so I borrowed this picture from last summer because I love it.  It was so nice spending time with family.


Andrew had his first band concert. He plays the clarinet.

Ethan loves eating any type of dough

Hannah had over a month with this little guy and now he's back with his owner.

I had surgery the end of January and I was unable to do much for about a month and a half. I'm so grateful for all the help I got. Ethan was so sweet helping me walk up the stairs.

Hannah and Eliza were excited for the father/daughter Valentine's day dance at school, but unfortunately  Eliza got sick right before it was time to leave and couldn't go.

She worked hard making Valentines for her class.

He got injured on his head but he wasn't too sad about it because he thought it made him look pretty tough.

Their school did a food packaging service project and they had fun helping.

We left for our big road trip in the middle of March and we had a lot going on after the trip so we decided to do Ethan's birthday party before the trip. He had a bunch of friends over for nerf wars again so here they are running around.

Daniel used his skills to turn this heart-eyed emoji pinjata into a cool lego ninjago pinjata.

Andrew went to Subway for his first time on one of his friends birthdays and he was so excited about it.

Eliza hates storms but big sister and cousin brought her out afterward to see the rainbow...its hard to see it in the picture but it's there.

Eliza and her teacher were matching at her parent-teacher conference. All of the kids are doing so well in school, I'm so grateful for their teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment