Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Fun With Cousins

The kids were so excited to see Kelsy and Riah again and to meet baby Mason




One looks more excited than the other
Eliza is obsessed with babies and has been since she was born

We had so much fun with them!

These were taken in the butterfly house at the zoo. We had intended on going to a different butterfly house this day but we found out mid route it was closed so we decided to go to the botanical gardens instead but as we drove past the zoo the kids decided they wanted to come here instead. 

Cute girls.  They loved the orangutan


Ethan was so excited to find a "sign of spring" and wanted to give it to Hannah because he knows she loves flowers.



Andrew wanted to change his diaper.  whenever I would try to give him a bit of advice he'd say "I've got this mom, I'm a natural". It was pretty funny.

We had an early celebration while Kelsy was here





The kids were hot.  Just for the record, we woke up a few days later to snow.
 




I love the upside down sunglasses

ballet time

Kelsy has a funny video of the girls right around this point when Hannah wasn't nearly this happy.

Cute kids at the pond

Happy St Patricks day
 


Riah was so sweet to push Eliza


Yes, it did make me wish I had another baby of my own.  No, we probably won't. We miss you guys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment