Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hello!


Hello! We are alive and doing well. A funny story about this set of pictures:  I was scrolling through them while they were still on my camera.  Also included on the camera were a lot of pictures of my house being clean (because it was so rare that it was clean, I had to document it). Anyway as I was looking I had the brief thought "what a pretty life, I wish mine was like that".  I quickly remembered this was my life but it was almost unrecognizable without all the messes, tantrums, etc... thrown in. :) I love my life and I'm grateful for it, but these pictures don't do justice to show the real excitement of daily life.

The boys getting cover from a surprise rain storm on our new (to us) playset.

They were matching :)

Donuts for breakfast for our second annual family day (last year it was called family fun day...we changed the name to not make the expectations too high :))

The reason we didn't want to set too high of expectations that it would be all fun= lots of cleaning

Andrew is getting good at folding laundry

Hannah is becoming an organizer and I love it.  When she gets in the mood to clean/organize, she does a great job.

Checking out spring flowers at the temple

Our first walk around the block in our new neighborhood




Cute boys

A fun day at preschool

These girls love art!

Hannah made a cute egg hunt for Eliza

Eliza was grateful :)

This one makes me smile

Fun doing Science experiments

Andrew with Harry Potter's wand...he is really into Harry Potter

More Science/Messy Play

Eliza loves being included with Andrew and his friends.  The boys love watching sport highlights.

Eliza colored all over the wall...at least it was with pencil.  She is working at erasing it here.

There are few times I think of her as a baby anymore but this made me happy.  She's not too big yet :).



Andrew gave his half birthday cake to his good friend Luca.

No comments:

Post a Comment